File a Fair Housing Complaint

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

If you have a complaint about housing discrimination, complete this complaint form on the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights website.

The form applies to several forms of discrimination, including housing, as well as Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age (40 and over; employment only), and more.

Reviewed August 2009