Find Legal Help

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Our site has legal education and self-help materials to help you with legal problems.

If you need further legal advice or help, you should contact an attorney.

Finding an attorney:

Kentucky's legal services programs help low income and elderly Kentuckians, and in some cases, people who are victims of domestic violence.

You can contact your local legal services program to see if they can help. Search for your local office on our map.

If you are 60 or older and have a legal question or problem, call the free Legal HelpLine at 1-800-200-3633. This HelpLine offers advice on legal issues, Medicare, and Medicaid. For assistance with pension issues, call the Mid-America Pension Rights Project at 1-866- 735-7737 or go to

For help with criminal matters, contact Kentucky Public Advocacy.

You can also find an attorney by going to the Kentucky Bar Association web site.