How to File a Housing Discrimination Complaint with HUD

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development offers a detailed description of how to file a Housing Discrimination case: [PDF]*.

*To open PDF documents, you need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer. Your computer probably has this program already, but if not, this document will not open for you. Try downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader here. It is free.

Reviewed August 2009