HUD Resources for Homeless Individuals

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), along with other federal agencies, funds programs to help persons who are homeless. These programs are managed by local organizations that we call "homeless assistance projects." They provide a range of services, including shelter, food, counseling, and jobs skills programs.

Visit here to access this information on the HUD website:

Reviewed August 2009