Information on Filing a Grievance Hearing In Public Housing

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
If you apply for public housing and you are denied public housing or you do not like the treatment you got from the Housing Authority, you have the right to ask for an informal grievance (complaint) hearing. Visit this page to learn what your rights are, how to file a grievance, and what happens next.

How to Request an Informal Review if Your Application for Public Housing is Denied


Reviewed August 2009