Eviction topic page
Here are some helpful Eviction resources from our site. You may also visit our Law Library to find more information.
- What to do if your landlord tries to evict you
- General Information About Notice - Prior to filing an eviction action against you, a landlord must provide you with proper notice. There are three different possible lease breaches and your landlord must give you a different kind of notice for each breach.
- General Information About Waiver - A landlord may not evict you if he or she accepts your rent, partially or in whole after knowledge of a default.
- General Information about Retaliation - Your landlord may not retaliate against you by filing an eviction, threatening to file an eviction, increasing the rent or decreasing services if you have made a complaint against him or her.
- Losing Public Housing
- Defending Against Eviction In Kentucky
En español: Qué hacer si su propietario trata de desalojarlo
Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. This is general information only, and we do not guarantee its accuracy. If you need legal advice you should consult with an attorney.